My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://versesfromtheabstract.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday 2 November 2008

scrubs season 8 update


I'm narcissitic, I'm pessimistic, I'm obsessive, I'm insecure, and I am so afraid of intimacy that every one of my relationships is a journey of self sabatoge that inevitably end in a black vacuum of shattered expectations and despair.

this quote from season 4 episode 8, my last chance (i.e. one of the best ever episodes of scrubs) has been very telling throughout the whole of scrubs. i think alot of season 8 will address whether JD can overcome these issues...
first new promo for season 8

episode titles

8.01 - My NAH NAH NAH

8.02 - MY ABC’s

8.03 - MY JERKS

8.04- MY LAST WORDS

8.05 - MY SAVING GRACE

8.06 - MY HAPPY PLACE

8.07- MY COOKIE PANTS

8.08 - MY NEW ROLE

8.09- MY COMEDY SHOW
8.10 - THEIR STORY 2

8.11- MY SOUL ON FIRE (1 of 2)

8.12 - MY SOUL ON FIRE (2 of 2)

8.13 - MY LAWYERS IN LOVE

8.14 - MY ABSENCE

8.15 - MY FULL MOON

8.16 - MY CUZ

8.17 - MY CHIEF CONCERN

8.18 - MY FINALE


still no start date for season 8, probably january time

No comments: