My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://versesfromtheabstract.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday 9 November 2008

21st january

Lost season5 will begin with a "3hour premiere event", a catch up episode, then 501 and 502
Sky will most likely show the episodes the following sunday. I have worked out i'll probably be able to see 7/8 episodes before I go away for 2 months!! and miss the rest of the season! Something to look forward to when I get back I guess, if anyone tells me what happened im going to be so upset/angry!! Im gonna stop reading the spoilers for s5 now coz some pretty big ones are coming out now, espesh about eps 6-8, so I am gonna resist. Ms. Hawking, Abbadon, Widmore, Walt, Richard Alpert will all be in season5 for definate.

No comments: