My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://versesfromtheabstract.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday 18 October 2008

paris remixes: friendly fires

I promise, i'm on it

Paris is a brilliant, beautiful blend of brilliant electro and simplistic yet poignant lyrics. I am surprised Friendly Fires haven't completely engulfed the Radio 1 Playlist yet (although Fearne Cotton had this as her record of the week this week). This song was originally released in December 2007, I bet this will break them into the top 20. I can see the Klaxons similarity, except FF are alot more subtle, alot less mental and quite a bit better. Buy their debut now
Its only £5.98!!
Here are a couple of lovely long remixes, expect many many more to come.

Friendly Fires-Paris (Justin Kohncke Remix)
Friendly Fires-Paris (Aeroplane Remix)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ermmmm... Make that £8.98 (new)!!!