My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://versesfromtheabstract.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday 3 August 2009

new noah and the whale-i have nothing


The new Noah and the Whale album has leaked a whole month early, and it's amazing. Charlie Fink's lyrics are beuatiful, inspired (I suspect) by his break up with Laura Marling. The Guardian has their review spot on. This is such a pleasant surprise for me, I was not a fan of their debut; my favourite song was 5 years time and it is clear they have come a long long way since then. I cannot wait to buy this on 31st August. Link below for one of my favourites, I Have Nothing.


(mp3) Noah and the Whale-I Have Nothing
Starts off a bit Bon Iverish dont you think?
Pre-order it: Amazon

No comments: